Actulaly print processing only can be done at the printer that connects to computer where we work, but by computer network print processing also can be done by using :
- Print Server : Printer that connects to server.
- Remote Printer : Printer that is installed at computer workstation.
- Network Printer : Printer that has a NIC (Network Interface Card), so can be installed directly to computer.
How to install printer in Windows Server :
1. From Start > Setting > Printer
2. Double click at Add Printer, click Next Choose Local Printer and click Next
3. If printer does not support plug and play, that shows the printer cannot detect automatic, then click Next
And then there will be port display wizard for the printer.
Choose the printer port (LPT1 - LPT3), choose LPT1 and click Next
Choose the type of printer (ie.: stylus 800 esc/p2), click Next
At the Option, choose Share As, type the name of printer.At the Display box, type Location and Comment, click Next
And there is a question to test print or not
Choose No, then Finish
Give Access Printer to User
From Start > Setting > Printer
Right click Printer > Properties
At the Properties, choose Security Tab > Remove everyone group
Click Add, Select computers or groups
Choose groups then click Add >> OK
Give the default access > Print